YOUR RADIANT, RICH AND REVERENT LIFE
Embracing Death's Lessons About Life
Whether in relationships, physically, business, family or pattern based the lessons of death are here to bring new life. Creating an opportunity to learn from all that is dying, dead or needs to die creates spiritual openings for connecting with a grander version your evolution. When we step into a state of grace and acceptance with the power of it's truth rather than trying to avoid, deny, linger, fight and resist death we realize going through it is the only way our soul's calling can exist. Death's teachings are here for our deeper understanding of life and how we hold ourselves in relationship with our personal power and responsibility with our thinking, loving and actions. Here are tools that invite the wisdom of transformation evoking life through death's experiences.
1. Death is an an opportunity to get curious about closure and openings in your life. It's really life calling us to align to our true purpose in our thoughts and the way we behave to our selves and others. Rather than using your precious energy in blaming someone else and fighting it's reality, honor what is right in front of you. How?
Look at what is frustrating, what you're avoiding, ashamed of, what patterns keep repeating in your life that you are sick of in these aspects: Friendships, business, family, health, finances. Likely it is a behavioral pattern that no longer serves you or your highest good. When behaviors change, your life can change.
Ask death, "what have you come to teach me?" "What do you want from me?". Really listen and take actions according to your inner wisdom.
2. Death is an opportunity to deepen your relationship with yourself and have compassion for others. Death's promptings allow us to see if we are consciously choosing or reacting from the given situation. When we ask death questions and get the answers our relationship with self is strengthened and clarity can take shape because we've allowed the voice of death and it's teachings to surface. We realize suffering is always optional and can have compassion for others who choose suffering. After listening to deaths wisdom we begin to embody light that illuminates perceived darkness of death.
3. Death is an opportunity for clarity. After listening to what death has to say on what actions you need to take, follow through to strengthen your knowing. The only way to strengthen your knowing is to go through these rights of passage and embody the wisdom. When death arrives the next time in whatever given situation, it becomes an easier and smoother transition to new life experiences.
4. Death teaches Non attachment, a very present experience. When we attach to the way we think things should be or shouldn't be we resist being present in how things are which prevents us from being present. Death is an opportunity to die to the stories we tell ourselves that things should be anything other than they are. When we drop the stories, the present situation can reveal all of it's treasures of now. When we open to the treasures of life we realize we are always evolving and the less resistance we have, more of life's magic can prevail.
5. Death teaches us what wants to be born. A sure fire way to get positive results that feel good about the cycles of life, death and rebirth is to ask what really want's to be born. Ask what your struggling with and what you really want to be experiencing. When you give voice to what you really want to be feeling, this becomes the map to create a new story of how you WILL create a new version of you, letting this map lead you to your desired outcomes.
Jamie Brandenburg is a writer, wisdom guide and whole lifestyle expert. She has 17 years of experience as a L.M. Therapist, Yoga instructor, World traveler and teaches an inside out approach to creating a life of bliss. She is a shamanic activator of personal divinity. Jamie educates to embody your most beautiful, strong and powerful self. From up leveling self confidence, having someone just "see you" for who you REALLY are , it's all about you receiving support on your journey. Jamie supports clients around the world by empowering individuals and groups live their brightest life. http://www.beingilluminated.com
Is a luminary who leads women's circles and is a one on one coach that creates opportunities for powerful and positive transformations. She is a heart centered lifestyle expert who teaches people how to access sacred realms and develop a relationship with their inner master. Wheather it's about up leveling self confidence, having someone just "see you" for who you REALLY are, shifting blocks to triumphs or feeling safe to express, Jamie gives a high level of support on your journey. Today, she helps clients all around the world by empowering individuals and groups to live their brightest life.